๑۩۞۩๑ BOSNIAN MAGIC ๑۩۞۩๑

WELCOME TO BOSNIAN FORUM DEDICATED MAGIC AND FORTUNE TELLING – REGARDS FOR READERS FROM IRAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ, FRANCE, GREECE, PALESTINE, SWEDEN, NORWAY, LIBANON, CHINA, BULGARIA, ROMANIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, USA, AUSTRALIA, UKRAINE, VENEZUELA...

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Za liječenje grla
Yesterday at 6:40 pm by Ariana

» Facebook i magija
Yesterday at 3:23 pm by Sadaka

» U Tuzli rođena beba đavo: Zbog prisustva šejtana prebačena u Ameriku!
Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 pm by sun ayla

» Misteriozna Bosna i Hercegovina – između legendi i stvarnosti
Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:25 pm by Donaton

» Za poslušnost džina
Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:48 pm by Artemida

» Čaj za izbacivanja viška tečnosti
Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:03 am by Emina

» Stefan Schwarz: BiH se mora okrenuti Evropi, a ne Turskoj
Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:01 pm by Donaton

» Nazar bonđuk (boncuk) ili plavo oko
Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:23 pm by ferka

» NDH i RS - jedna te ista priča
Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:13 pm by Donaton

January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 491 registered users
The newest registered user is BOLTHORN VELES

Our users have posted a total of 19811 messages in 1757 subjects
Most active topics
Bošnjačke basme i bajalice
Kako otkriti da li ste žrtva crne magije?
Pitanje o zapisima?
Bogumilstvo i Bošnjaci
Magija & Uvod
Mitologija Bosne i Hercegovine
Ljubavni sihir sa 41 zrno graha
Bosnian mythology
Pohvala od forumaša
Introduction to Lenormand Cards and Lenormand Card reading
Top posting users this week
sun ayla

BOLTHORN VELES

Geron

Artemida

Ariana

Donaton

Fata od zlata

Šansel

Vidasus

Sadaka

Keywords
ljubav ciganske pecat magic svijecama dzin Spell ljubavna sihir talisman black dove gatanje falanje tilsum venerin kalendar spells karte ljubavne skidanje bajalice Karin crnom Jinn Novac

Share | 

Invocation of the Jinn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donaton
Admin

Broj komentara : 2941
Mjesto : هللا ءاش ام

PostSubject: Invocation of the Jinn   Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Many address me with questions about successful invocation of the Jinn, and all those questions are utterly frivolous, and usually they are motivated by a personal interest such as the possibility to gain wealth, control over an individual, etc. That's why I do not wish to answer such questions. In magic, as in everyday life, everything is based on commerce, i.e. mutual help and services and so the Jinn, and other spiritual beings, expect something in return for all the things that they do for the magi.
But, first of all we need to point out that invocation of the Jinn itself is extremely dangerous and is not recommended to people who are not mentally strong or who are fearful. There are numerous cases in the Middle East which experienced a mental breakdown when the Jinn appeared in their frightening form and those people ended up in the psyche ward. This can be considered a happy occurrence since if a more powerful Jinn appears, one which possesses a certain title, then it is quite probable that such an encounter will result in death of the person.
In practice, in order to start the invocation of the Jinn, the magi has to dedicate certain time to strengthen its spiritual body in order to obtain authority in front of the Jinn. If the magi has an authority with the people in the neighbourhood where he lives then he will have it with the Jinn and he won't appear in a grotesque form but a more pleasant one or he will only hear their voice. In other words, he will be in awe of the magi.
The room which will serve as the meeting place with a Jinn must be dark during both day and night, and no one should enter it except the magi. It should not be altered until the magi gets an agreement with one of the kings of the spiritual world. Of course, there are a couple of rules in the room itself but it would take too much space to describe it all.
From the other conditions which the magi has to fulfil in order to come into contact with the Jinn, these represent a few:
Before every repetition of the formulas the magi has to take a bath,
The magi has to have a special suit for the magical work,
Every time, before magical work, he must send the house Jinn outside and when he finishes his ritual he has to return them, etc.
The easiest ritual requires three days of fast and the more powerful ones up to 40 days and even up to three months of fasting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Invocation of the Jinn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1