๑۩۞۩๑ BOSNIAN MAGIC ๑۩۞۩๑

WELCOME TO BOSNIAN FORUM DEDICATED MAGIC AND FORTUNE TELLING – REGARDS FOR READERS FROM IRAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ, FRANCE, GREECE, PALESTINE, SWEDEN, NORWAY, LIBANON, CHINA, BULGARIA, ROMANIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, USA, AUSTRALIA, UKRAINE, VENEZUELA...

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Misteriozna Bosna i Hercegovina – između legendi i stvarnosti
Today at 9:08 am by Donaton

» Hazrat Fatima in shamanism
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by Donaton

» Kamen u bubregu
Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:37 pm by Jasminka

» Šamanizam i hazreti Fatime
Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:44 pm by Donaton

» Za liječenje grla
Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:40 pm by Ariana

» Facebook i magija
Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:23 pm by Sadaka

» U Tuzli rođena beba đavo: Zbog prisustva šejtana prebačena u Ameriku!
Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 pm by sun ayla

» Za poslušnost džina
Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:48 pm by Artemida

» Čaj za izbacivanja viška tečnosti
Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:03 am by Emina

January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 492 registered users
The newest registered user is Izgubljena86

Our users have posted a total of 19842 messages in 1759 subjects
Most active topics
Bošnjačke basme i bajalice
Kako otkriti da li ste žrtva crne magije?
Pitanje o zapisima?
Bogumilstvo i Bošnjaci
Magija & Uvod
Mitologija Bosne i Hercegovine
Ljubavni sihir sa 41 zrno graha
Bosnian mythology
Pohvala od forumaša
Introduction to Lenormand Cards and Lenormand Card reading
Top posting users this week
Amira

Šansel

Donaton

Keywords
Novac bajalice ljubavne spells ljubav Jinn svijecama Karin black pecat tilsum crnom sihir gatanje magic ljubavna dzin falanje skidanje karte kalendar dove Spell ciganske talisman venerin

Share | 

Devil, Jinn, Karin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donaton
Admin

Broj komentara : 2947
Mjesto : هللا ءاش ام

PostSubject: Devil, Jinn, Karin   Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Since the material and spiritual world constantly intertwine and mix we humans are subject to contact with the spiritual beings which usually avoid us and do not come into contact with us, except in certain situations. Actually, spiritual beings don't want contact with humans but we force them to it in certain ways, and one of those ways is magic. Though a Jinn can possess a human body in stressful occurrences such as great sorrow, shock, bad luck or if a human with his actions disturbs or even hurts a Jinn, but usually it happens due to magic. Namely, the worst time of the day is sunset, when the light wanes and darkness sets in, since then the day spells are being replaced by night spells and that time of spell mixing is considered to be the most dangerous moments for every human. During that period the Jinn are very active and with that there is a big possibility for an incidental encounter between them and humans. Similarly, one needs to know the difference between the devil, which is a weaker being, speaking from the energy perspective, Jinn and the Karin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When the devil enters a human body and possesses it then that man becomes more prone to lying, gambling, fornication, deceits while the presence of the Jinn is much more dramatic and dangerous since then the human falls mentally ill and often times he cannot control his behaviour and his body. In every former experience I mostly came into contact with people which have an inexplicable fear, for example, fear of the dark, of going outside, meeting people, etc. which is usually a good indicator of the presence of a Jinn. In critical states, when the demon possesses a large part of the human body and psyche, the person starts to hallucinate, to see spirits, usually in a corner of the room. Then he tells others that he can see them and he points at them with his finger, and is in awe that others can't see them.

Karin (Qaren, Hamzaad) is a special type of Jinn, actually and astral doppelganger of a human or his astral body which in a way represents a human copy in the spiritual world. It's uniqueness is demonstrated by being the only spiritual being that cannot be destroyed or be removed from a human by exorcism. There are two Karin which are divided into a positive and negative. Positive Karin doesn't have the ability to hurt a man nor possess him, nor does he suggest the subconscious to think negatively about God. Unlike him, the negative Karin is an infidel, he has the power to hurt the human body, possess him and continually impress into the subconscious negative thoughts and to talk him into sin. Tradition asserts that Allah gave power to the evil Karin to cause destructive thought with his whisper except to his prophets (Moses, Jesus, Muhammad). This Karin causes anxiety and different forms of deceit. A person can fight him with prayers but his influence cannot be 100% neutralised.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Devil, Jinn, Karin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1