๑۩۞۩๑ BOSNIAN MAGIC ๑۩۞۩๑

WELCOME TO BOSNIAN FORUM DEDICATED MAGIC AND FORTUNE TELLING – REGARDS FOR READERS FROM IRAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ, FRANCE, GREECE, PALESTINE, SWEDEN, NORWAY, LIBANON, CHINA, BULGARIA, ROMANIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, USA, AUSTRALIA, UKRAINE, VENEZUELA...

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Misteriozna Bosna i Hercegovina – između legendi i stvarnosti
Yesterday at 11:17 pm by Donaton

» Kamen u bubregu
Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:37 pm by Jasminka

» Šamanizam i hazreti Fatime
Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:44 pm by Donaton

» Za liječenje grla
Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:40 pm by Ariana

» Facebook i magija
Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:23 pm by Sadaka

» U Tuzli rođena beba đavo: Zbog prisustva šejtana prebačena u Ameriku!
Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 pm by sun ayla

» Za poslušnost džina
Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:48 pm by Artemida

» Čaj za izbacivanja viška tečnosti
Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:03 am by Emina

» Stefan Schwarz: BiH se mora okrenuti Evropi, a ne Turskoj
Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:01 pm by Donaton

January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 492 registered users
The newest registered user is Izgubljena86

Our users have posted a total of 19830 messages in 1758 subjects
Most active topics
Bošnjačke basme i bajalice
Kako otkriti da li ste žrtva crne magije?
Pitanje o zapisima?
Bogumilstvo i Bošnjaci
Magija & Uvod
Mitologija Bosne i Hercegovine
Ljubavni sihir sa 41 zrno graha
Bosnian mythology
Pohvala od forumaša
Introduction to Lenormand Cards and Lenormand Card reading
Top posting users this week
sun ayla

BOLTHORN VELES

Donaton

Jasminka

Geron

Artemida

Ariana

ferka

Fata od zlata

Šansel

Keywords
ciganske talisman magic Karin ljubavna dzin Spell gatanje Novac pecat ljubav kalendar spells dove bajalice crnom Jinn tilsum black karte sihir ljubavne falanje venerin svijecama skidanje

Share | 

Influence of magic on humans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donaton
Admin

Broj komentara : 2944
Mjesto : هللا ءاش ام

PostSubject: Influence of magic on humans   Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:42 pm

Most frequent magical prop in Bosnia and Herzegovina is a hen's egg, which has the ability of absorbing negative energy, similarly it claims that there is no such thing that couldn't be used to make spells. Magic is often done on clothes or a photograph of a person, on hair, nails, sperm, etc. All the things that belonged to a person can be used to prepare magic. Spells served in drinks or food are considered to be the most dangerous since it is believed that they have the ability to multiply and spread in the human organism which can cause a man to lose weight and fall ill.

Magic enters a human being through all bodily cavities, through the forehead i.e. "star", middle of the forehead, feet, and in case of black magic directed to cause a disease and death the magical attack is concentrated on the heart or head of the victim. Sudden shivering which passes through your body or unrest are often symptoms of a magical attack. In such a case you must quickly move from place in which you are seated or standing in any direction at least half a meter. Once you do that the mysterious sensation will disappear.

Each magical prop which is found inside the house, car or clothes must be brought as far as one can from the place where one lives and must be thrown into the fire, and if they are inflammable into a creek or river. The spell mustn't be burned inside the home since it will create the opposite effect i.e. the magic will still be inside the home. Against voodoo magic or generally magic which is created with the help of dolls, which represent the victim, it is quite effective to have an upturned piece of clothes on you, such as underpants or socks, since with that act you prevent the negative energy from penetrating. But, you must be aware that without strong protection, such as an amulet, you don't have a lot of chance against a magi which made black magic his profession.

The effect of black magic on a human is often manifested with some, or all of the mentioned symptoms such as frequent headaches, suffocation, especially during sunset or night, sudden mood swings, nightmares, depression, sudden changes of life habits, inexplicable diseases, constant failures... Another symbol is pretty assuming - if the man is constantly sick and the medical examination shows that he is fine and that there is no physical ailments.

The most successful and least time consuming way of cleansing oneself from magical effects if six months haven't passed since the moment one has become a victim of negative effects. If that period has passed, its state is characterised as serious and in order to eliminate the magic the treatment will need to be repeated a couple of times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Influence of magic on humans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1