WELCOME TO BOSNIAN FORUM DEDICATED MAGIC AND FORTUNE TELLING – REGARDS FOR READERS FROM IRAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ, FRANCE, GREECE, PALESTINE, SWEDEN, NORWAY, LIBANON, CHINA, BULGARIA, ROMANIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, USA, AUSTRALIA, UKRAINE, VENEZUELA...

HomeHome  Kako koristiti ovaj Forum?Kako koristiti ovaj Forum?  TražiTraži  Lista članovaLista članova  Grupe korisnikaGrupe korisnika  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  
Latest topics
» Avdić: Srebrenicu treba živjeti svaki dan u godini
Yesterday at 8:53 am by Donaton

» Pohvala od forumaša
Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:59 pm by Ajlin

» Pozitivna psihologija: misli velikog Osha
Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:32 pm by Donaton

» BOSNIAN LOVE MAGIC
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:01 pm by Donaton

» Palestinci na ulicama Gaze proslavili ostavku Liebermana
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:10 pm by Donaton

» Ljubavna magija: upustvo i recepti
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:21 pm by Donaton

» That's how your beans have been arranged!
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:01 pm by Donaton

» Divination with beans
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:58 pm by Donaton

» U Varešu pronađene rekordne količine zlata
Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:17 pm by Donaton

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistika
Registrovani članovi 634
Najnoviji član foruma Eno55

Ukupan broj komentara naših članova je 23690 in 2320 subjects
Most active topics
Bošnjačke basme i bajalice
Bogumilstvo i Bošnjaci
Mitologija Bosne i Hercegovine
Pohvala od forumaša
Bosnian mythology
Stare slike, razglednice i poštanske markice iz Bosne i Hercegovine
Vaša pitanja?
Novi članovi foruma :)
Najdraži postovi i teme
FORUM SLAVI SVOJ PRVI ROĐENDAN!
Top posting users this week
Beladona

Šansel

Keywords
astrological kalendar magic tilsum dova arabic Tarot novac daljinu magija nevjera zapis ljubavni sunca cini bacanje Ljubavna Grah Hodza sihir vlaska poludi sihirbaz bajalice falanje hours

Share | 

Old Bosnian legends

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Donaton
Admin

Broj komentara : 3503
Mjesto : The pen is mightier than the sword!

KomentarNaslov komentara: Old Bosnian legends   Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Gigantic ox

As the old Bosnian legend describes when Allah created Earth, he created it out of nothing. After he had finished his creation and determined how things should be on the planet, the saints (prophets) asked him to create an animal but for it to have a very massive body. Allah granted their request and created a gigantic ox. His body was so large and massive that not even earth could hold him and the ground broke and shivered under his feet. Seeing this the saints were surprised but also somewhat frightened by the size of the animal. Then god ordered for the earth to open up so that the ox could enter it and descend deep into the core. God ordered it to stay there once he reaches his destination. Since that time the ox lived deep underground and he is the main culprit for earthquakes that occur on our planet. Bosnian people believe that when the ox moves so much as a hair that an earthquake happens somewhere, and that day when the ox closes and opens only one eye that the entire world will collapse. Before judgement day the gigantic ox will come to the surface and all those people that are wicked and mean, will freeze out of fear and die once they lay eyes on him.
Na vrh Go down
Vidi profil korisnika
Donaton
Admin

Broj komentara : 3503
Mjesto : The pen is mightier than the sword!

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Old Bosnian legends   Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:12 pm

How snow came into being

In the old days the people very corrupt, they became evil and godless, when Allah saw what had happened he decided to destroy all the people that were evil. In that intent he created a huge snowball with which he intended to destroy the entire deviant people. At the moment when he raised it, Muhammad came and begged him humbly not to do it, because he could kill good men among the wicked. That's why snow falls both during summer and winter, but people can't see it always, since due to sun rays in the summer it melts and turns into air. Tow angels, as it is believed among the Bosnian folk, haven't managed to scrape half of the snow from the snowball and it will be a couple of thousand years until they finish it. According to Saliha Santara, which was recorded by Ivan Zovko, the more wicked and evil people are the snow will be more abundant during winter.
Na vrh Go down
Vidi profil korisnika

Old Bosnian legends
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1