๑۩۞۩๑ BOSNIAN MAGIC ๑۩۞۩๑

WELCOME TO BOSNIAN FORUM DEDICATED MAGIC AND FORTUNE TELLING – REGARDS FOR READERS FROM IRAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ, FRANCE, GREECE, PALESTINE, SWEDEN, NORWAY, LIBANON, CHINA, BULGARIA, ROMANIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, USA, AUSTRALIA, UKRAINE, VENEZUELA...

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 477 registered users
The newest registered user is royanson

Our users have posted a total of 19521 messages in 1706 subjects
Most active topics
Bošnjačke basme i bajalice
Kako otkriti da li ste žrtva crne magije?
Bogumilstvo i Bošnjaci
Mitologija Bosne i Hercegovine
Bosnian mythology
Pohvala od forumaša
Stare slike, razglednice i poštanske markice iz Bosne i Hercegovine
Najdraži postovi i teme
Vaša pitanja?
Zanimljivi linkovi i web stranice
Top posting users this week
Donaton

Jasminka

Emina

teheranka

Delisia

Šansel

ferka

petros

Anonimus

Mostarac

Keywords
Novac black krug karte ljubav skidanje ljubavne sihir svijecama kalendar tilsum ljubavna gatanje spells talisman ciganske falanje crnom dzin Spell Jinn magic pecat dove lenormand venerin

Share | 

Bosnian Illyrians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donaton
Admin

Broj komentara : 2904
Mjesto : هللا ءاش ام

PostSubject: Bosnian Illyrians   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:26 pm

John Wilkes-The Peoples of Europe: The Illyrians (scanned pages)

Wilkes supports the concept of a Bosnia-centered Illyria, proposing that it's actually Bosnia, not Albania, which was (the center of) Illyria. This is also obvious from the maps shown here. It's rather a mystery how Bosnia, so prominent and nearby the Rome itself, could have gotten omitted from most texts from/on the Roman Empire. He writes of Illyrians:
(1) "...A separate group of Illyrians identified by renowned historian Geza Alfoldy: he identifies 'Pannonian peoples' in Bosnia, northern Montenegro [around Pljevlja and Prijepolje, p.84] and western Serbia(Sandzak)p 75

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donaton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bosnian Illyrians   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 pm

(2) "Not much reliance should perhaps be placed on attempts to identify an Illyrian anthropological type as short and dark-skinned similar to modern Albanians." p.219

(3) "...a documented description of Illyrians, Pannonian family: -Pannonians are tall and strong, always ready for a fight and to face dangeour but slow-witted."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donaton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bosnian Illyrians   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:28 pm

(4) "Life has always been hard in the Illyrian lands and countless wars of resistance against invaders are testimony to the durability of their populations." p.220

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donaton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bosnian Illyrians   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Carleton Stevens Coon-The Races of Europe

In Bosnia, we come to the famous site of Glasinac, 21 where a comparatively large series of relatively late Illyrian remains contains again a mixture of types. The majority of the skulls are long headed and these show the same mixture of Danubian and Corded elements which we have already seen at Hallstatt itself. A few of the individual crania are very large, and reproduce the Corded prototype quite accurately. The brachycephalic skulls, although in the minority, are numerous enough to permit one to determine their racial affiliation with some accuracy. Almost all belong to what might be called a modern Dinaric racial type. The skulls are moderately large with flattened occiputs, straight side walls, rather broad foreheads, and a very prominent nose, in the one instance in which the nasal bones were preserved. 22 The jaws are very broad with an excessive bigonial diameter, but not noted for their depth.

This is the first occurrence of crania of this type in the Dinaric Alpine region in any considerable numbers. We have already seen, however, that this same type had entered these mountains by the beginning of the Bronze Age, in connection with the eastward movement of the Bell Beaker peoples. The round-heads at Glasinac and in Carniola may have been the descendants of these Bell Beaker refugees.

Metrically, these brachycephalic crania resemble the Bronze Age series from Cyprus, but are, on the whole, a little larger. They fall, as a matter of fact, into an intermediate position between the Cyprus series and the Bell Beaker group from the upper Rhineland, but in morphology are identical with both. There is no doubt that we are dealing in this instance with a form of Dinaric which anticipates the modern population of Bosnia.

Carleton Stevens Coon
The Races of Europe
(Chapter XI, section 17)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bosnian Illyrians   Today at 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Bosnian Illyrians
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1