๑۩۞۩๑ BOSNIAN MAGIC ๑۩۞۩๑

WELCOME TO BOSNIAN FORUM DEDICATED MAGIC AND FORTUNE TELLING – REGARDS FOR READERS FROM IRAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ, FRANCE, GREECE, PALESTINE, SWEDEN, NORWAY, LIBANON, CHINA, BULGARIA, ROMANIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, USA, AUSTRALIA, UKRAINE, VENEZUELA...

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Misteriozna Bosna i Hercegovina – između legendi i stvarnosti
Yesterday at 11:17 pm by Donaton

» Kamen u bubregu
Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:37 pm by Jasminka

» Šamanizam i hazreti Fatime
Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:44 pm by Donaton

» Za liječenje grla
Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:40 pm by Ariana

» Facebook i magija
Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:23 pm by Sadaka

» U Tuzli rođena beba đavo: Zbog prisustva šejtana prebačena u Ameriku!
Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 pm by sun ayla

» Za poslušnost džina
Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:48 pm by Artemida

» Čaj za izbacivanja viška tečnosti
Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:03 am by Emina

» Stefan Schwarz: BiH se mora okrenuti Evropi, a ne Turskoj
Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:01 pm by Donaton

January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 492 registered users
The newest registered user is Izgubljena86

Our users have posted a total of 19830 messages in 1758 subjects
Most active topics
Bošnjačke basme i bajalice
Kako otkriti da li ste žrtva crne magije?
Pitanje o zapisima?
Bogumilstvo i Bošnjaci
Magija & Uvod
Mitologija Bosne i Hercegovine
Ljubavni sihir sa 41 zrno graha
Bosnian mythology
Pohvala od forumaša
Introduction to Lenormand Cards and Lenormand Card reading
Top posting users this week
sun ayla

BOLTHORN VELES

Donaton

Jasminka

Geron

Artemida

Ariana

ferka

Fata od zlata

Šansel

Keywords
karte venerin magic dove Jinn kalendar falanje gatanje talisman pecat Spell Karin ljubavne ciganske spells Novac black bajalice skidanje sihir tilsum ljubav ljubavna crnom svijecama dzin

Share | 

Love with a few hairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yildiz

Broj komentara : 352
Mjesto : Bosna

PostSubject: Love with a few hairs   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:10 pm

In the above overview of different forms of magic the examples given indicate that the sorcery was done by women directed at men, that their relation was strained and the women were trying to control the men's sexuality. It is no accident. Sorcery can be practiced by anyone, but it is generally believed to be a practice of women. A young, educated man illustrated this idea when he said that ninety-eight percent of the women practice suhur compared to only two percent of the men. A common synonym for sorcery is amal an-nisa, „The work of women“. All women are seen as potentially evil and the different between them and a sahhara is only a matter of degree. This is expressed in poverbs like „Women are the snares of Iblis“, or „Women are the cows of the devil“.
The suspicion of men about the sorcery of women is not without foundation. For women, magic is one option available for influencing their husbands. Some of their efforts are considered harmless routines by most Algerians, like when the bride jumps seven times over the ram to be slaughtered at her wedding or makes sure to be the first to enter the bridal room, both of which symbolize her future control over her husband. The following procedure would be considered less acceptable. To gain control over a man and to make that „he returns under your feet and accepts your opinion“, one can take water used for washing the hand and feet, spit in it three times then mix it in his food. To subordinate a man who is too jealous and distrustful one can conjure with muck from between his toes – this can be scraped out of his shoes – or with the nails of a donkey. The letter will make him lax and lethargic like a donkey and indulgent towards his wife's escapades. To make an intelligent man stupid and a sexually valiant man impotent, he has to be fed couscous rolled with the hand of a dead person.
Magic is often not so much a means to gain control of a husband, as it is a defense against maltreatment. The women who is beaten regularly by her husband can let him wash his hands with the soap used for washing a dead, while she recites: „May your hands become cold, like the deat are cold in the grave“. A woman who fears divorce can burn his šarmita with alcohol to make his heart burn for her. Or she can put the top of a sugar cone three times in her vagina before intercourse. Saturated with sexual fluids it is taken out, dried and put in the husbad's coffee or tea to bring about eternal attachment. A woman who suffers from his adultery or his interest in a second wife can use one of the above mentioned rites to tie him, or put her curse on a twig of the oleander, wrap it in his rag and bury it in the graveyard. When one learns that the oleander is poisonous, the symbolism becomes clear.
Men are wary of their women's sorcery, whether they believe in it or not. Many husband forbid their wives to meet old women who are not relatives. They are suspitea because is tasted funny. In fact the water had just been treated to cure his alcoholism. Sorcery takes place in secret, and any magical acts are carefully hidden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somii

Broj komentara : 1

PostSubject: Re: Love with a few hairs   Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:59 pm

šarmita meaning in english urdu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donaton
Admin

Broj komentara : 2944
Mjesto : هللا ءاش ام

PostSubject: Re: Love with a few hairs   Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:49 pm

šarmita is rag or handkerchief.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
vishal22

Broj komentara : 1

PostSubject: Re: Love with a few hairs   Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:04 am

Admin wrote:
šarmita is rag or handkerchief.

brother i sent you a personal message, did you get it? i am hoping you will reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love with a few hairs   Today at 7:00 am

Back to top Go down

Love with a few hairs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1