WELCOME TO BOSNIAN FORUM DEDICATED MAGIC AND FORTUNE TELLING – REGARDS FOR READERS FROM IRAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ, FRANCE, GREECE, PALESTINE, SWEDEN, NORWAY, LIBANON, CHINA, BULGARIA, ROMANIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, USA, AUSTRALIA, UKRAINE, VENEZUELA...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 597 registered users
The newest registered user is Faruk100

Our users have posted a total of 22689 messages in 2103 subjects
Most active topics
Bošnjačke basme i bajalice
Pitanje o zapisima?
Bogumilstvo i Bošnjaci
Mitologija Bosne i Hercegovine
Magija & Uvod
Pohvala od forumaša
Bosnian mythology
Bosanska Magična Biljka: ŠTA GOD JE DUŠMAN DONIO, SEDEFIL MU NAZAD ODNIO
Pitanje o zapisima
Tilsum (zapisi) "hodže" šarlatana
Top posting users this week
Soraya

ferka

Bosniak

Anahita

Noris

Chakotay

Zoya

Fiona

Šansel

Sole1970

Keywords
Ljubavna astrological cini hours sunca tilsum Tarot razdvojiti kalendar drvo nevjera sihir Grah ljubavni sihiri poludi novac kontakt Seal sihirbaz arabic bacanje Hodza magija zapis daljinu

Share | 

To cure warts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emina

Broj komentara : 575
Mjesto : Kad ti jednom srce slome, ne vjeruješ nikome...

PostSubject: To cure warts   Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:29 pm

1. You can cure warts in Turkey by reciting a verse to the new moon. At the same time you must bury a mixture of egg, salt and barley. If the barley rots, the wart will disappear.

2. To cure warts : Wash the hands in the moon's rays focused in a dry metal basin, saying:

I wash my hands in this thy dish,
O man in the moon, do grant my wish,
And come and take away this!

3. Water taken from a gravestone and rubbed on warts, will cure them.

4.  To strike warts with an undertaker's hammer will cure them.

5. To remove warts from the hand, watch for a funeral procession to pass, and as it passes, say within yourself, and not telling anyone: "I do sincerely hope that these warts will pass off my hands as that body decays in the ground."

6. If you take as many pins as you have warts and give them to some person, your warts will be transferred to him or her.

7. In eastern Massachusetts, central New York and parts of England, it is believed that warts may be removed by rubbing them with spittle.

8. If you expectorate on a wart for nine successive mornings, it will disappear.

9.  If a person steals an egg and secretly buries it in the ground, his or her warts will disappear when the egg decays.

10. Pick up an old marrow-bone, touch it to your warts, walk off, throwing it behind you. Don't look back.

11. To cure a wart, rub it with an old bone you may happen to light upon unexpectedly. Place the bone back in the same place you found it, and go on your way. (Pennsylvania German.)

12. Three buttons bound together with a thread and laid in a coffin will cure warts.

13. To cure a wart, rub it with a stone, which you then throw away with the eye shut until it pitches.

14. It is said if one picks up a stone and rubs a wart with the under side of it, and then replaces it exactly as found, the wart will disappear.

15. Tie up some pebbles and a piece of silver money in a little bag, and the person who opens the bag and keeps the money, will carry away your warts, which will trouble you no more.

16. A wart pricked with a moss-rose thorn through a wedding ring will disappear.

17.  In Buckinghamshire, England, each wart is touched with a separate green pea, each pea then being buried, after it has been wrapped in paper. This will surely cure them.

18. A cure for warts is to make them bleed upon a grain of corn and to give the corn to the chickens.

19. In Italy, a charm to cure warts is to bury peach leaves. As they decay the warts will go.

20. Rub the wart with the juice which exudes from the broken top of a clover blossom, and bury the head of the flower where the eaves will drip on it.

21. To cure warts, rub them with milk of milkweed.

Good read Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beba

Broj komentara : 352
Mjesto : Novi Pazar

PostSubject: Re: To cure warts   Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:16 pm

thank you my dear Emina I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

To cure warts
Page 1 of 1