๑۩۞۩๑ A N Z O T I K A ๑۩۞۩๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise your voice against Israel and everyone who protects these criminals, because we all have that right. The right to freedom, the right to life, and the right to choose. No one has the right to silence us!

HomePortalLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Brazilian healing practice: ARE YOU FOR A GLASS OF MAGNETIZED WATER?

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Donaton
Admin
Donaton

Broj komentara : 4493
Mjesto : The pen is mightier than the sword!

Brazilian healing practice: ARE YOU FOR A GLASS OF MAGNETIZED WATER? Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Brazilian healing practice: ARE YOU FOR A GLASS OF MAGNETIZED WATER?   Brazilian healing practice: ARE YOU FOR A GLASS OF MAGNETIZED WATER? EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 7:41 pm

While in the Balkans people still talk about medicine man and sorcery, as if we are in the Middle Ages, in Brazil no one uses those archaic terms and therefore the work of spiritual healers, mediums and spiritualists there is more appreciated and valued. And because of that, the mentioned individuals achieve first-class results and perform real small and big miracles. The spiritual is approached extremely seriously and studiously, which certainly gives a professional insight into all that the human body and mind can do if they are connected with energies and cosmic forces.

The best example of this is the so-called magnetized water, which is nothing but ordinary, liquid or "living" water, but charged with positive magnetism, which gives it healing properties. It is, therefore, a magnetized liquid with therapeutic properties, which over time invigorates and effectively revitalizes a weakened organism, and cures countless diseases. In Bosnia, the healthiest water for the human body is considered to be a spring that springs up in a beech forest. If you can reach such a source and water, then, without a doubt, you have received the most ideal water for this ritual and the treatment itself. Because, remember, water is the best and most healing drink of all that we consume.

Spiritists usually take a bottle of water to the spiritual center, place it on the table, and leave it there for the duration of the session, during which they will ask the etheric guides to put the medicine they need for their ailments. But if you have enough faith, trust and know how to send magnetism, do the following: take a glass or bottle of water with your left hand, both must be white, and concentrate, saying a prayer to your guardian angel. In that prayer, you will ask him to help you by placing beneficial salves in your water, necessary to cure your illness or someone else's illness. Then raise your right hand high, as if you are catching cosmic energy, and then lower it, hovering your fist above the water ten centimeters above the opening of the glass or bottle and shake your fingers as if you are spraying the captured energy into the water. This finger movement should last approximately twenty seconds, each movement (raising the hand and shaking it over the water) is a total of seven times.

If you may feel that you don't have the ability or you don't trust yourself, do the following: put an open bottle or glass of water in the silence of the night, saying a prayer to the one in whom you have faith, asking God, an angel, a saint, a goddess, a spirit..., to fluidize liquid. Leave it there and the next day, before the sun rises, pick it up. This makes the water magnetized. If the night was moonlight, even better. Anyone who puts a cup or glass with water must be careful that the cats do not drink it during the night.
You will not drink this water all at once, but it is enough to add a spoonful of magnetized water to a glass of plain water every time, in order to drink it for a certain period of time. For example, practicing it within a few days will give you surprising results such as raising your body's energy and improving your mood, sleep, movement, and so on.

My advice is that during the ritual of magnetizing the water, imagine the holy book Quran, because its name itself corresponds to the Latin term cure or curare, that is, medicine and treatment. For that, you don't need to be a Muslim or a great believer, it is enough just to clearly visualize the image of the Quran in your mind and how white light pours from it into the water. And the holy book of Muslims itself explains that it was sent to the whole world as a medicine.
"We send down (stage by stage) in the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe: to the unjust it causes nothing but loss after loss." (17 - The Israelites)

If you want to drink vitalized water that contains universal "prana", every time you feel thirsty, before drinking it, pour it into a glass and, holding the other empty, pour it from a certain height (twenty or thirty cm, for example) from a full glass into empty space and vice versa, through the air, several times (seven times, for example). In that act, say the following prayer:
“I ask the spatial mentors associated with the elements, mainly water and air, to fluidize this water, putting into it the etheric magnetism I need to replenish the physical energy expended in the activities and movements of the work I do. Let it be impregnated with an astral-etheric substance that can provide me with useful and beneficial fluids for my organism."

As you can understand by now about the Brazilian healing practice, it is all about the human faith in healing because our body, our mind and our soul possess an exceptional power of revitalization, renewal and healing, you just have to be committed and determined. In the Portuguese language there is a wonderful word that reads Fe or faith, so it is enough to say in the end: BE HEALTHY, BE FE.

Na vrh Go down

Brazilian healing practice: ARE YOU FOR A GLASS OF MAGNETIZED WATER?
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1