๑۩۞۩๑ BOSNIAN MAGIC ๑۩۞۩๑

WELCOME TO BOSNIAN FORUM DEDICATED MAGIC AND FORTUNE TELLING – REGARDS FOR READERS FROM IRAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ, FRANCE, GREECE, PALESTINE, SWEDEN, NORWAY, LIBANON, CHINA, BULGARIA, ROMANIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, USA, AUSTRALIA, UKRAINE, VENEZUELA...

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Otkrivena lista međunarodnih sponzora DAIŠ-a
Yesterday at 3:16 pm by Donaton

» Šehadet osmog šiitskog imama
Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:48 pm by Donaton

» Bošnjačke basme i bajalice
Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:32 pm by Donaton

» Fear and evil eyes in Bosnian folk medicine
Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:40 pm by Donaton

» Mitologija Bosne i Hercegovine
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:59 pm by Donaton

» Za liječenje grla
Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:35 am by Emina

» Proročanstvo bosanskih predaka
Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:14 am by Donaton

» Preseljenje na Ahiret plemenitog Poslanika s.a.v.s. i šehadet imama Hasana, mir Božiji njemu
Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:14 pm by Donaton

» Balkanski Bogumili
Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:28 pm by Jasim

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 477 registered users
The newest registered user is royanson

Our users have posted a total of 19491 messages in 1699 subjects
Most active topics
Bošnjačke basme i bajalice
Kako otkriti da li ste žrtva crne magije?
Bogumilstvo i Bošnjaci
Mitologija Bosne i Hercegovine
Bosnian mythology
Pohvala od forumaša
Stare slike, razglednice i poštanske markice iz Bosne i Hercegovine
Najdraži postovi i teme
Vaša pitanja?
Zanimljivi linkovi i web stranice
Top posting users this week
Donaton

Melina

Emina

mnm

Sibila

Sihirbaz

Fata od zlata

Soraya

Delisia

ferka

Keywords
venerin magic tilsum ciganske Jinn skidanje ljubavna svijecama crnom dove krug karte ljubav ljubavne Spell black spells kalendar talisman gatanje falanje lenormand Novac pecat sihir dzin

Share | 

Christianity is based on Persian Philosophy of Mitraism!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donaton
Admin

Broj komentara : 2898
Mjesto : هللا ءاش ام

PostSubject: Christianity is based on Persian Philosophy of Mitraism!   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:16 pm

The complete philosophy, doctrine and base for Christianity has been borrowed from the ancient Persian Philosophy of Mitraism (Mithraism.) According to Persian Mythology, Goddess Anahita is the Immaculate Virgin Mother of Goddess Mitra. Christians practically borrowed their doctrine and Holy Scriptures from Ancient Persian Mythology. Christian Church and scholars only changed the Divine Persian names to Christian names! They named "Anahita" as their Virgin Mary and they named "Mitra" as their Jesus Christ! The bases for the Christian Doctrine and writings in many versions of Bible, written by Christian Scholars and Saints has been practically borrowed (Stolen) material from Persian Mythology and Mithraism! This is documented history. So basically Christianity stole its doctrine from Persians. Later on Mohammed (Islam) stole his complete doctrine from bits and pieces of Torah (Jewish Holy Book) and Bible (Christian Holy Book)! For instance, various prayers, fasting, Allowed and Forbidden foods, scriptures, holy events, biblical history and other documents in Islam were all stolen from Judaism and Christianity. Now if you search for all the roots of everything, even mono thesis, it comes from Persian Doctrines of Mithraism, Vedaiism and Zoroastrianism. It all goes back to Persian Philosophies! Why do majority of public not know all this? Because the public has no clue about history. They do not even know what they had for supper a few nights ago! Yes my friends, It all goes back to Persian Philosophies!

* Mitra was the daughter of the virgin Goddess Anahita.
* Jesus was the son of the virgin mother Mary!

* Mitra was born on December 25th.
* Jesus was born on December 25th.

* Mitraists were having bread and wine at Mitraist Temples.
* Christians are having bread and wine at communions in churches!

And many more similarities…

So what are they? Coincidences or thieveries? The whole Bible is copy/pasted!

Does direct copy/pasting of the Persian Philosophy of Mitraism sounds familiar?
Christianity is not a religion, yet it is a storybook made for adults. Even this storybook is not an original, yet a fake one, copied from the Persian Philosophy of Mitraism!

After reading this research, it will be all clear to you of how primarily Christianity and then Islam copy/pasted much of their holy books from ancient Persian philosophies of Mithraism, Vedaiism and Zoroastrianism!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donaton
Admin

Broj komentara : 2898
Mjesto : هللا ءاش ام

PostSubject: Re: Christianity is based on Persian Philosophy of Mitraism!   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Periods of Iranian History

Before we begin, we must set a timetable on history of Iran. If we divide the Iranian 8000 years old history in to 8 sections. The most logical table will be such as this:

"The Periods of Iranian History" Table

1. Ancient Civilizations (Pre Vedai) Era: 6000 BC - 2000 BC
2. Vedai Era: 2000 BC - 850 BC
3. Pre-Avesta Era: 850 BC - 728 BC
4. The Kingdom Era: 728 BC - 559 BC
5. The First Imperial Era: 559 BC - 651 AD
6. The First AIOG (Arabo-Islamic Occupational Government) Era: 651 AD - 873 AD
7. The Second Imperial Era: 873 AD - 1979 AD
8. The Second AIOG (Arabo-Islamic Occupational Government) Era: 1979 AD - present

Now that we are aware of these time periods, then we can move on to our main subject. When introducing various Persian Gods, Goddesses and other Mythical Figures, I will be naming certain periods, which they belong to. Persian Gods and Goddesses distribute along 8000 years of Iranian history from Pre Vedai Era all the way to The First Imperial Era and beyond. By understanding the above timetable, you are now armed with the weapon of knowing your time frames. Now we shall begin the main subject.

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Christianity is based on Persian Philosophy of Mitraism!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1