๑۩۞۩๑ BOSNIAN MAGIC ๑۩۞۩๑

WELCOME TO BOSNIAN FORUM DEDICATED MAGIC AND FORTUNE TELLING – REGARDS FOR READERS FROM IRAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ, FRANCE, GREECE, PALESTINE, SWEDEN, NORWAY, LIBANON, CHINA, BULGARIA, ROMANIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, USA, AUSTRALIA, UKRAINE, VENEZUELA...

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Za liječenje grla
Yesterday at 6:40 pm by Ariana

» Facebook i magija
Yesterday at 3:23 pm by Sadaka

» U Tuzli rođena beba đavo: Zbog prisustva šejtana prebačena u Ameriku!
Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 pm by sun ayla

» Misteriozna Bosna i Hercegovina – između legendi i stvarnosti
Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:25 pm by Donaton

» Za poslušnost džina
Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:48 pm by Artemida

» Čaj za izbacivanja viška tečnosti
Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:03 am by Emina

» Stefan Schwarz: BiH se mora okrenuti Evropi, a ne Turskoj
Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:01 pm by Donaton

» Nazar bonđuk (boncuk) ili plavo oko
Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:23 pm by ferka

» NDH i RS - jedna te ista priča
Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:13 pm by Donaton

January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 491 registered users
The newest registered user is BOLTHORN VELES

Our users have posted a total of 19811 messages in 1757 subjects
Most active topics
Bošnjačke basme i bajalice
Kako otkriti da li ste žrtva crne magije?
Pitanje o zapisima?
Bogumilstvo i Bošnjaci
Magija & Uvod
Mitologija Bosne i Hercegovine
Ljubavni sihir sa 41 zrno graha
Bosnian mythology
Pohvala od forumaša
Introduction to Lenormand Cards and Lenormand Card reading
Top posting users this week
sun ayla

BOLTHORN VELES

Geron

Artemida

Ariana

Donaton

Fata od zlata

Šansel

Vidasus

Sadaka

Keywords
pecat magic skidanje karte ljubavna svijecama talisman dove dzin crnom gatanje falanje ljubavne Novac ljubav Spell sihir tilsum Karin Jinn bajalice ciganske kalendar black spells venerin

Share | 

Arabic magic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Donaton
Admin

Broj komentara : 2941
Mjesto : هللا ءاش ام

PostSubject: Re: Arabic magic   Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Charm to Become Rich

Whoever recites this charm seven times every Friday is bound to become rich before two Fridays have passed. The verse, as narrated by Sheikh Abdul Qadir al-Fakihi in Bidayat al- Hidayat is as follows: Ya mubdi' Ya rahimu Ya wadud 'aghnini bihalalika 'an haramik wa bita 'atika 'an ma'siyatik wa 'aghnini bifadlika 'amman siwak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donaton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arabic magic   Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:04 pm

This is a charm for those who cannot conceive, those who cannot make a living and those who cannot find a husband. You must know what kind of misfortune you have, then count the letters (huruf abjad), so that misfortune can be warded off.Total up the letters in your name, your mother's name and your father's name. Then subtract nine from this total.
If the remaining number is one, the remaining misfortune is in the right eye.
If it is two, the misfortune is in the left eye.
If the number is three, the misfortune is in the right ear; if four, in the left ear.
If the number is five, it is at the left side of the nose;
if it is six, the misfortune is at the right side of the nose.
The number seven indicates misfortune at or in the mouth;
eight means misfortune in the hypogastrium,
and nine, misfortune in the female organs.
In order to be rid of the misfortune, take one gold/silver coin, four gantang of rice grains, one chicken and a sleeping-mat.The person to be helped is to be pricked with a gold needle or thorn and a little blood taken on a piece of cotton and placed in a freshly hatched chicken's egg. Take a green coconut that is full and place the above- mentioned items in it.Take a green coconut that is full and place the above- mentioned items in it. Some hair from the skin of the person as well as a piece of nail are also to be taken and placed in the coconut. The coconut is then to be set adrift in the river.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donaton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arabic magic   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:21 pm

The conjuration of Jinn's Queen

Write the following on the palm of your right hand using a mixture of musk and saffron: „By Alshaqash Da'ooj“. Place your palm over the incense. Turn your face towards the east and recite the following incantation until your hand turns over and closes by itself: „Ba'alshatal (x2), Batad (x2), Bakahooshal (x2), Bata'a'amash (x2), Bataqhrayoosh (x2), Basabtaqoosh (x2), Baykashalish (x2), Hashool (x2), Heshool (x2). I conjure you, O Queen Aynah, by the right of the name that, having descended upon the solid stone, caused it to crumble: upon the earth, leveled it; upon the mountain, caused it to be imbedded; upon the night, darkened it; and upon the day, made it grow bright; and by Alshaqash (x2), Allah's verses, Akhfakh (x2), Haqhalash (x2), Allah's verses, Da'ooj (x2). Answer me, O Queen Aynah, make haste, hear my conjuration, hurry, smell my incense, and appear to me. Bless you“.

For incense, you take six dirhams of liquid storax, six dirhams of sandarac, and six dirhams of frankincense, mix them together until a paste is formed, fashion pellets out of this paste, and then loss them into the fire, one after the other.

After she replies, and you copulate with her, send her away by reciting the following Dismissal seven times: „Destroying everything by the command of its Lord, so they became such that naught could be seen except their dwellings“.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donaton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arabic magic   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Conjuration to the four Ifreets

These are the ones in charge of the signet ring, plus their seal, their secret, and their subjugation.

You say: O Barakh, Barakh, Asnaydayan, Asnaydayan, Matra'an, Jayash, Jayash, Qatrayush, Abham, Tuhum, Shalikh. Hurry. O wings of the cherubim and glorification of the Spiritual Ones, by the glory of El, the One, the Subduer, who does as He wills. Make haste. O Maymun, O Mitatrun, O Hatish, O Majlish answer by the honor of the One the Triumphant, who does as He pleases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plave oci

Broj komentara : 37

PostSubject: Re: Arabic magic   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:43 am

Have you done it?

Is it true? Can you really talk to a jin? Have you seen it?

all best
Smile

Admin wrote:

Generally the term Sihr describes a range of terms which are known to us as magic, including various methods of oracles, the use of different objects and signs, medicinal plants, assembling spells, manufacturing talismans and notations, and communicating with supernatural forces. During the long history of magic which begins in the drab of mankind we find depicted walls of the caves in

Altamira, Spain, where the primitive man drew figures of punctured wild animals wanting to influence that way his hunting skills and to strengthen his hunting capabilities. In paganism, the first form of religion, magic played a central role and by virtue of it and through spells performing magic rituals the priests and priestesses addressed the gods and spirits of nature. Later with the advent of monotheism, the history of magic continues with the stories about Adam and his daughter Anak, then Solomon or the Persian ruler of magic and the world of King Jamshid all the way to Iblis and his daughter Baidah, the angels Harut and Marut, etc.

Today we reliably know that no religion can exist without magic because without it the religion could not exist nor could it be accepted by the people. The things that fascinated and inspired man for ages and ever since his origin, are the miracles and supernatural phenomena before which he recedes and prostrates himself. If we look at the stories of the three messengers of God Mosses, Jesus and Mohammed we will notice magical or miraculous legends. In the case of Mosses the division of the ocean is nothing else but a copy of the much older Egyptian myth in which one of the pharaoh's wizards splits a lake into two before the spellbound people. Satan's temptation of Jesus in the desert is a classical description of an ancient wizard who evokes and communicates with demons. Muhammad's banishment of the devil also points to a similar myth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fata od zlata

Broj komentara : 901
Mjesto : Što ne mogu ja bez straha poginuti od sevdaha

PostSubject: Re: Arabic magic   Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:17 am

hajde bona zna admin i bosanski heheh ne morate se pravit ovdje važni sa tim engleskim  Razz Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHOAIB

Broj komentara : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arabic magic   Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:07 pm

assalamu wa alaikum Broj komentara jazakallahu khair , can you please transliterate arabic magic page -2 it in english i am a new learner of arabic my e mail shoaib31392@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHOAIB

PostSubject: Re: Arabic magic   Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:07 pm

i am from india
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHOAIB

PostSubject: Re: Arabic magic   Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:09 pm

i am sorry i thought" Broj komentara " below pic is your name. any way whats your name ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mehaginica

Broj komentara : 12

PostSubject: Re: Arabic magic   Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:37 pm

Mnogi citati na topic-u su iz knjige pisca Toukhija Crvena magija, i mislim Harut&Marut igre.
Ima mnogo gresaka u ritualima tako da su u principu neupotrebljivi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arabic magic   Today at 7:39 am

Back to top Go down

Arabic magic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2