๑۩۞۩๑ A N Z O T I K A ๑۩۞۩๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise your voice against Israel and everyone who protects these criminals, because we all have that right. The right to freedom, the right to life, and the right to choose. No one has the right to silence us!

HomePortalLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Welcome to the first bosnian forum dedicated to esotery and magic!

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Donaton
Admin
Donaton

Broj komentara : 4495
Mjesto : The pen is mightier than the sword!

magic - Welcome to the first bosnian forum  dedicated to esotery and magic! Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Welcome to the first bosnian forum dedicated to esotery and magic!   magic - Welcome to the first bosnian forum  dedicated to esotery and magic! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:55 pm

The expressions for magic or spells in Bosnia are sihir, čarka or manđija. We are all familiar that the word magic comes from the Persian word Magi which was used to refer to the priests of the old Iranian religion, however what most of us do not know is that the Bosnian word čarati i.e. practice magic or čarka also comes from the Persian word "čare" i.e. "remedy, salvation, means". For the one who practices magic it is said that he is "da manđija", "čara" while for the victim it is said "učinili mu sihr", "opsihrovan je", "obenđijan". In the north-western part of Bosnia the expression are as follows: "neko ti gradi čarke!", "neko ti je svario grah!", "napravito mu je!", "neko ti je zapreć'o grah!" or "neko ti je zapiš'o grah!" etc.

magic - Welcome to the first bosnian forum  dedicated to esotery and magic! BOSNIA_001_zps6c270fcf
Na vrh Go down

Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1